- English Language Arts:
- Esperanza Rising – vocabulary and comprehension
- Math: End of Year review.
- Physical Science: series and parallel circuits and electromagnets.
- Social Studies: California's modern history
- California’s Drought.
- Independent Study. Each day students will be working on their projects in class. Students should bring resources to class each day.
June 1. Getty Museum field trip. Please turn in your $10 bus fee. Students should bring a sack lunch in a brown bag. Pack an afternoon snack. We are scheduled for an early lunch and the 11:30 tour. We will return by 2:30.
Gold Rush Day is June 3rd. Volunteer assignments have been sent home. Check your child’s homework folder for a purple Gold Rush notice. The Gold Rush donation is $20. Each year we ask parents to donate chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin cookies for this event. If you are able to send in 24 cookies, email Mrs. Hassig.
Students should plan on taking all Accelerated Reader tests by June 3rd so that I can enter information into the grade book.